Monday, December 26, 2005

Last Shot

can you please help me
determine this line between love and hate
were you really my friend
or just the cursed shadow
that cross my every path?
I can't save my soul
but I can show you how
to go down that road
things aren't so bad here
in my deep hole
it keeps the pain away
it keeps me away from you
you brought it upon yourself
don't lean on me anymore
lies have built my empire
but they ruled your kingdom
but where is my freedom
unrealistic is as unrealistic seems
these shadows are following back into me
I am damned from every moment I stole
I was damned before I knew my role
forever I am alone
and alone I must desire
for no one will come to me
no one will take me higher
but I can see them
I defy them
but I can't love them
so give it all you got
cuz this is your last shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home