I Am
Don't prevent me from being me
you cant influence me anymore
this road to finding myself has
become more troubled with everyday
but here I am stripped of everything
its not like it was really mine anyway
this nakedness is starting to sink in
I'm stuck in the middle
and addicted to lifes disappointments
this shame and guilt is
overwhelming
to points where I cant
breathe I cant feel
every sensation is lost, forgotten
I am more raw that your diamond
I am more polite that your parents
I am stronger that you brothers
I am more responsible that your sisters
I am smarter that you greatest teacher
I am more than you
I am not a fake
but I am your hypercrite
I am your misfortune
I am your puppet
YOU ARE MY DESTRUCTION
you cant influence me anymore
this road to finding myself has
become more troubled with everyday
but here I am stripped of everything
its not like it was really mine anyway
this nakedness is starting to sink in
I'm stuck in the middle
and addicted to lifes disappointments
this shame and guilt is
overwhelming
to points where I cant
breathe I cant feel
every sensation is lost, forgotten
I am more raw that your diamond
I am more polite that your parents
I am stronger that you brothers
I am more responsible that your sisters
I am smarter that you greatest teacher
I am more than you
I am not a fake
but I am your hypercrite
I am your misfortune
I am your puppet
YOU ARE MY DESTRUCTION

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home