Fly
Staring into the blankness
waiting for something to come to mind.
For words to express this exact emotion, passion,
this unsureness intertwined.
But no matter how hard i try
I will mever be able to fly
Dullness hea endured me
Excitement has forgotten
Softer i am than these clouds.
Stronger i am than this old tree.
But no matter how hard i try
I will never be able to fly
Yet all of these things will not break me
These hardships is what makes me.
But no matter how hard i try
I will never be able to fly
waiting for something to come to mind.
For words to express this exact emotion, passion,
this unsureness intertwined.
But no matter how hard i try
I will mever be able to fly
Dullness hea endured me
Excitement has forgotten
Softer i am than these clouds.
Stronger i am than this old tree.
But no matter how hard i try
I will never be able to fly
Yet all of these things will not break me
These hardships is what makes me.
But no matter how hard i try
I will never be able to fly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home