Monday, December 26, 2005

Artificial

Artificial is a word that comes to mind
the word I'm trying to find.

Everything is so artificial
even all the people.
Everything is so artificial
even all the people.

These pages that I've written are not real
not my words I steal.

You were always in my mind
even when I couldn't find the time.

These lies are breaking me down.
Not everything that goes around comes around.

Everything is so artificial
even all the people.
Everything is so artificial
even all the people.

I can't make these words go away
take me away, take me away.

Not even the ink on my hands has shown
haven't even shown how much I've grown

but I can try it
not to fight it

every thing is so fake
down to every chemical I take

but I'm not gonna hide it any more
not gonna bury it anymore
not gonna conceal it anymore
not any more.

Because everything is so artificial
even all the people.
Everything is so artificial
even all the people.

My bell is about to ring
but even if its the last song I sing
These are the words that I mean
the words that I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home