Hateful
I am nothing but a fake with a smile and a salty tear that's invisible to everyone
you don't care, you don't know me, don't touch me
don't act like you know
don't try to understand
you won't get far
I hate life
I hate me
no one really knows not even those who live in my presence
what did I do?
do I deserve this eternal punishment?
now even the knives are dull
the rope too big
the bag doesn't fit
I suffer and I don't heal
I bleed with no stopping
I can't breath so much to say with no one to listen
happiness, a thing I never really knew
sadness something I've known for too long
hate is too friendly never tired of knocking
I freely let it in looking for more but it only slams the door
where do I go
where am I to hide stripped naked of everything that once put a smile on this face
only now it put a knife through me yet I did not feel it
everything seems so different so distant
these questions I know willingly will never be answered
because no one cares no one listens no one knows
before I go I would love to see her
big curious blue eye as wide as the owl
to hear her laugh or ask me to play one last time before I go
so much for her to learn to understand
why I have to do what I have to do
nothing will change my mind never no one
especially him counting his benjermans
acting like he's the shit
him watching his football
he missed that I grew up and I have needs
but he will never know while he's up there in tombstones
until he realizes that the day he decides to care I will be gone
she will realize too
what she got into
slowly I am suffocating
pain I don't feel for it has already consumed me
where is my god now
all these choices what is the question?
even now no one knows
and I realize no one will ever truly know
I'm I'm too deep with no way out not a guide no light in the dark tunnel
where am I to go ?
what am I to do?
nothing makes sense and more
why should I try?
I am so hateful
hate and grief
has filled within me
and no one knows or cares
you don't care, you don't know me, don't touch me
don't act like you know
don't try to understand
you won't get far
I hate life
I hate me
no one really knows not even those who live in my presence
what did I do?
do I deserve this eternal punishment?
now even the knives are dull
the rope too big
the bag doesn't fit
I suffer and I don't heal
I bleed with no stopping
I can't breath so much to say with no one to listen
happiness, a thing I never really knew
sadness something I've known for too long
hate is too friendly never tired of knocking
I freely let it in looking for more but it only slams the door
where do I go
where am I to hide stripped naked of everything that once put a smile on this face
only now it put a knife through me yet I did not feel it
everything seems so different so distant
these questions I know willingly will never be answered
because no one cares no one listens no one knows
before I go I would love to see her
big curious blue eye as wide as the owl
to hear her laugh or ask me to play one last time before I go
so much for her to learn to understand
why I have to do what I have to do
nothing will change my mind never no one
especially him counting his benjermans
acting like he's the shit
him watching his football
he missed that I grew up and I have needs
but he will never know while he's up there in tombstones
until he realizes that the day he decides to care I will be gone
she will realize too
what she got into
slowly I am suffocating
pain I don't feel for it has already consumed me
where is my god now
all these choices what is the question?
even now no one knows
and I realize no one will ever truly know
I'm I'm too deep with no way out not a guide no light in the dark tunnel
where am I to go ?
what am I to do?
nothing makes sense and more
why should I try?
I am so hateful
hate and grief
has filled within me
and no one knows or cares

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home