See Me
Dreams all sucked out of my brain
figureing ways to ease your pain
your the closeset anyone can be
Yet your clueless of the suffering i breathe
I see you there waiting to come down
from this cloud portraying your sober clown
i want to be free
i want to lose these exspectations and responsibilities
i want you to see me
I love...You love...all to end this happy ending
In your eyes i am weak and unthreatening
But here i am straight to the bone
yet all of this you have not known
one day vengence will come to me
and maybe then you will see
i want to be free
i want to lose these ecxpectations and responibilities
i want you to see me
figureing ways to ease your pain
your the closeset anyone can be
Yet your clueless of the suffering i breathe
I see you there waiting to come down
from this cloud portraying your sober clown
i want to be free
i want to lose these exspectations and responsibilities
i want you to see me
I love...You love...all to end this happy ending
In your eyes i am weak and unthreatening
But here i am straight to the bone
yet all of this you have not known
one day vengence will come to me
and maybe then you will see
i want to be free
i want to lose these ecxpectations and responibilities
i want you to see me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home